Webinar: How to build an effective employee recognition strategy
With a changing workplace being fuelled by millennials holding wildly different views, expectations, and behaviours to Generation X, as well as advances in technology, it is becoming increasingly important for organisations with a formal employee recognition programme to assess the impact of their existing recognition strategy.
For organisations with no formal strategy in place, it is more important than ever to develop one to help motivate, engage, and retain employees.
But how do you go about doing this and where do you start?
On Thursday 20th July at 1.00pm to 2.00pm [BST] Xexec, a leading employee engagement and reward and recognition provider, will be hosting a webinar on How to Build an Effective Recognition Strategy. Join us as we develop a blueprint for implementing a meaningful approach to employee recognition.
Xexec’s Jamie King, director of global rewards, will be talking about recognition and providing insights from his experience helping organisations implement strategic reward and recognition (R&R) programmes.
Attendees will learn:
- What recognition is, what it is not, and why it matters
- Crucial considerations when building a recognition strategy
- 1 factor never to lose sight of when analysing your recognition strategy
- 9 critical success factors in implementing formal employee recognition programmes in the workplace
- 4 practical lessons from implementing employee recognition schemes
Find out how you can create an environment where exceptional employee performance is celebrated and rewarded globally by joining this webinar.
This article is sponsored by Xexec.
In partnership with Xexec
Xexec is the UK's leading Reward and Recognition and Employee Benefits provider.