White paper: How to conduct an equal pay audit
An equal pay audit is the process of comparing how much you pay men and women who carry out equal work. 3R Strategy has compiled a white paper outlining five steps to completing an equal pay audit.
The steps include:
- Setting out the scope of your audit.
- Deciding what is and isn’t equal work.
- Collecting and analysing your data.
- Understanding underlying causes of any pay disparities.
- Putting a plan in place to rectify any problem areas.
Even if your audit didn’t return any pay discrepancies, drawing up an equal pay report is still a worthwhile task to showcase and maintain your current standards.