Reward management survey
The latest reward management survey from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) aims to understand the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and cost-of-living crisis from the perspective of employers and employees.
It brings together the CIPD’s annual survey of UK reward professionals and a new survey of employees on financial wellbeing, pay and benefits. It found that some employers are making a much-valued difference to the financial wellbeing of their workforces, while others are falling short of employees’ expectations.
Key areas covered:
- the types of benefits employers provide, and who’s receiving them
- the changes – if any – employers are planning for 2022
- how the benefits landscape has evolved since it last explored this topic in 2018
- the impact of the pandemic – and skills and labour shortages – on the benefits package
- employer attitudes and responses to financial wellbeing and in-work poverty
- the state of employees’ financial wellbeing through their own eyes
- the support employees are receiving from their organisations
- employees’ thoughts on their benefits package.