6 tips to increase employee engagement in times of change
In a recent survey, Workhuman found 60% of US workers feel there’s been a shift in culture since the start of the pandemic, including less human connection and lower morale.
Fortunately, there are proven ways to increase employee engagement and protect against costly turnover. This paper brings together industrial-organisational psychologists and experts in HR consulting to outline six areas of focus to improve engagement:
- Build organisational trust.
- Nourish co-worker relationships.
- Focus on the meaning behind the work.
- Build recognition and feedback into the workflow.
- Ensure employees’ voices are heard.
- Strive for work-life harmony.
In partnership with Workhuman
Workhuman is a provider of social recognition and continuous performance management software.