Webinar: Strategies to manage burnout, pressure and motivation
In this one-hour webinar, our panel discussed:
- How change impacts people’s mental wellbeing, and what this might look like for employees.
- What is burnout versus pressure versus demotivation and how to identify it in a dispersed workforce.
- What support managers need to help them lead in this new environment, and not sacrifice their own mental wellbeing.
- Death by digital: ways to support mental wellbeing without only using virtual tools.
- Top tips from the panel: new ideas that are working well in practice.
The panel, chaired by REBA's co-founder and director, Debi O'Donovan, included:
- Mark Kelly, director of global benefits & wellbeing, Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
- James Hampton, head of development & engagement, Seasalt.
- Debbie Bullock, UK wellbeing lead, Aviva.
- Tina Samson, reward program director, EMEA & APAC, Molson Coors Beverage Company.
This webinar was brought to you with strategic partner, Aviva.
In partnership with Aviva plc
Our purpose is to be with you today, for a better tomorrow.