REBA technical guide to technology and workplace wellbeing
Employers are ideally placed to help improve the health of their employees, through building a positive working culture, introducing access to health technologies and demonstrating long-lasting commitment to staff wellbeing.
In this guide we explore some essential building blocks that will help employers make the most of the new opportunities technology presents. The topics covered include:
- Ways to use technology and data to shape a wellbeing strategy
- The role of AI in workplace wellbeing
- How to build an inclusive approach
- Data security and ethics
- Sponsor’s welcome
- The big picture
- Using technology and data to build a wellbeing strategy
- How will AI and machine learning shape the future of health at work?
- Ways to build an inclusive approach to health at work
- Some common health issues – and how technology can help
- Need to know: data security and ethics
About the author
Sam Barrett is a freelance journalist specialising in employee benefits, protection and personal finance.
With more than 20 years' experience, she has edited a number of magazines and websites since starting out on trade publication Planned Savings. Sam went freelance in 2000 and has written for a variety of trade and consumer publications including Moneywise, Employee Benefits, Reward and Corporate Adviser.
She has won many awards for her journalism including the Association of British Insurers' Freelance Financial Journalist of the Year, Protection Review's Outstanding Contribution to Protection Journalism and Headlinemoney's Financial Healthcare Journalist of the Year.
In partnership with Simplyhealth
Our health plans make it easy for people to maintain their health&wellbeing.