REBA Technical Training Guide to Digital Health and the Flexible Workforce
Our working habits, personal priorities and wellbeing behaviours have all been transformed by our experiences over the past two years. And although employers and employees are still debating long-term policies around working patterns, technology will be vital to enable effective work – as well as making sure that employees have a consistent experience in terms of workplace culture, access to benefits and wellbeing.
In this new practical guide from REBA, in association with BHSF, we investigate how the pandemic has reshaped workplace wellbeing and take a closer look at the digital health revolution, and explore what it means for employee wellbeing benefits and campaigns in the future.
What you will find out:
- How the pandemic has reshaped workplace wellbeing
- Five wellbeing challenges for employers
- What digital health tools are available
- Steps to switch employees on to digital health
- How to drive improvements in staff health
- How to identify myths that stop employees using wellbeing tools
In partnership with BHSF
BHSF is a market-leading health and wellbeing provider.