REBA Thought Leaders: Unilever's Keith Williams on how technology will change reward
Keith Williams, global project lead – Re-Imagine Benefits Deliver at Unilever describes a world where reward and benefits are totally re-imagined from a technology point of view.
Williams is an HR technology innovation strategist, design thinking champion, agile product owner and parent to a Chatbot. During his nine years at Unilever, he has led technology projects in reward and benefits, knowledge, employee engagement and communications.
REBA asked Keith the following questions:
- What changes do you expect if reward professionals re-imagined offerings from a technology point of view?
- What are your top tips to help reward professionals re-think benefits from a technological angle?
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Communication Sponsored by Johnson Fleming
- Bonus & Pay
- Company Cars Sponsored by Tusker
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing
- International Benefits Sponsored by Aetna
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers
- REBA members' articles
- News Round-up
- REBA news
- Research reports
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA weekly email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today